The same thing is happening that did after we got the outside of the house painted... nothing.
The kitchen is livable so progress has slowed to a crawl. We are holding off on the countertops for financial reasons, but Marc starts his job March 2nd and we will get them after that. Until then, he has promised to go full steam ahead with all the custom woodwork. So, here's a little list of everything that needs to be done:
- Create custom wood surrounds for tall cabinets and refrigerator area.
- De-nail and clean board for wood wall and bench framing
- Clean up windows in kitchen
- Frame bench under windows
- plane all wood
- get cabinet hardware for hidden cabinets in wood wall
- create cabinets in wood wall
- install wood wall
- order cooktop, sink & faucet
- Get and install countertop
- Get new tempered glass for hallway to back porch door
- Install that door
- Find kitchen door
- Install kitchen door