Even after 3 advil I can't make myself scrub the remaining paint off my hands.
So here is the rundown of what we did, I'll do more explaining when it doesn't hurt to type.
2) Installed the kitchen door to the back porch again.
(Don't tell the appraiser, but it is actually not operable. I just screwed it in the new fake exterior trim.)
3) Installed 3 new lights:
Ceiling mounted in the living room.
A hand-me-down fixture in the kitchen (thanks Brent & Maggie).
(and the 3rd is in the future bathroom)
4) Unjunkified the junk room (somewhat)
5) Hung some photos (to hide the party sign-in) and borrowed some barstools.
(Thanks Lindsey and Thad.)
6) Definitely Unscarified the Scary Room:
7) And the Piece De Resistance
(The downstairs guest bedroom (currently the junk room) & future bathroom):
mid-demo -no wall!
wall framed and sheetrocked/ tile backer board:
You can see that we still have to finish the drywall.
The appraiser is coming tomorrow, so we have to get that done and CLEAN!
Wish us luck!