While most of the weekend was spent doing this:
- Finish Sill
- Make Door
- Install Flooring
- Pull out sashes scrape & paint
- Rebuild 2 and restring 2 weight boxes
- Insulate weight boxes
- Order new kitchen-to-porch door
- Get new insulated glass for other door & install
- We need this to store the lawnmower and other things we had been keeping on the porch.
- Paint busty lady w/ gun room
- Install blinds, new desk & shelves
- Finally make marc share the 20" monitor with me. :)
This year’s new additions include a Home Brew Competition, live football broadcast on a big screen all day AND the roasting of a whole pig for all to enjoy. Pig comes off at 3pm and competition BBQ at 4:30pm. Run for the Rib 5k is at 10am!
If you will be in the Asheville area and are interested, leave me a comment with your email and I'll send you the info and a map.