I mean, I like to be busy, but this is a little insane. Since my last day at work on Wednesday I have:
- Celebrated with friends.
- Walked Franca to her last day at daycare. Jogged home.
- Sanded, patched and cleaned kitchen windows.
- Trimmed out kitchen windows with new wood. [FINALLY!]
- Caulked under window.
- Painted kitchen windows and installed new hardware.
- Dug up all the plants I want to salvage from the soon to be leveled backyard area.
- Saw one snake INSIDE the basket I was carrying. Screeching and running around in circles ensued.
- Dug up areas in the front yard to plants these plants. Then the rain hit.
- Made Franca run around with me doing a little shopping.
- Bought bras in the kid's section at Old Navy. [I wish I was kidding.]
- Installed panels under the kitchen island on the dining room side to eliminate the hazard of the open back of the dishwasher and the open spaces behind our cabinets that kids should *not* have access too.
- Painted these new panels will the oldest, nastiest, thickest black paint. It was all we had. Could not run to store because FC was sleeping.
- Cleaned house because Marc's parents are coming.
- Worked a little on an architectural project.
- Ran a million errands.
- Ate at Jason's Deli. [Yum!]
- Replanted the salvaged plants in a new area in the front yard with new mulch, some other new plants, and rocks salvaged from the backyard.
- Went to dinner with Marc's parents. [Vinnie's - delicious.]
- Up at crack of dawn with Franca.
- Put Marc and his dad to work in the backyard. [I kid you not, I said "Mush"!]
- Tore up all the railroad ties.
- Discovered 3 MORE snakes. Only screeching this time. No running.
- Marc bought a wheelbarrow.
- Dislodged and carted to the back of the yard all the stones.
- Dislodged and carted to the back of the yard all the concrete pieces.
- Salvaged a couple more plants.
- Moved those huge, heavy old sinks to the back of the yard.
- Worked on an architectural project.
- Worked on a rendering for Touch Graphics...... which I am still doing right now. I'm writing these between test renderings. UGHHH. I want to go to BED!
[Um, yea, that is all one sentence. It's 11:36pm. Deal with it.]