1) Place your only bathroom up a flight of stairs.
2) Provide daily care for 2 small girls who have made an olympic event out of slow motion stair accencion.
3) Have said girls going #2 in little potties in your downstairs hallway.
4) Get pregnant.
5) Then so sick you dry heave for 20 minutes at each attempt to empty said potties.
6) Have your husband come home twice a day to empty said potties before he can eat lunch or dinner.
And there you have it, your bathroom project is expedited!
Simple as that.
Ok, to be honest, getting pregnant in order to get a bathroom might be a little extreme, but that's how I roll. We have a huge list of things to do pre-baby, but the bathroom is the one most effected by my pregnancy.
|Photo of my uterus on the internet. Oh joy!|
Despite the fact that I have had absolutely crippling 'morning' sickness (thanks for nothing Zofran), all 3 of us are beyond excited to ringing in the upcoming new year by welcoming a new family member.
Now that I'm **this** close to my second trimester, it's time for me to try to power through this constant nausea and exhaustion and get started on this bathroom!
First step, oddly enough, involves cleaning the basement so we can move the junk out of the future bathroom/guest room and get started.
Horribly embarrassing photos of our junk rooms to follow this week.
Baby #2 details:
Due January 7th.
Yes, we will be finding out what we are having, hopefully at the end of August.
Nope, this is it kid-wise. I can't handle being pregnant again. Ugh.
Yes, Franca knows. She's super excited. She saw the ultrasound and said "He's swimming!"