- I've been up past 1am for the past 3 nights which is rough on a pregnant lady.
- We just drove back from a very difficult funeral in Detroit. I'm not dealing well and it wasn't even my relative.
- Franca will not sleep at night and she will not nap. I *may* have just said the F-word at her [and now I'm beating myself up for it.]
- Due to the funeral and nanny quitting early [bitch], I have only worked 37.5 hours this month. I need to work 80. [Nope, not beating myself up for calling her that at all, she really screwed me.]
- The kitchen cabinet project still looks like this --->
Do you ever have those days where you just want to step away from your life and come back 5 months later? I don't want to BE anywhere else, I just don't want to be here.
I want to come back to a born infant, a less than 4 page excel spreadsheet of renovation "to-do's", a reliable nanny, and to be honest, a new pair of boots and haircut that make me feel like I'm NOT the mother of 2.
Too much to ask? Probably.
Thanks for listening anyway.
p.s. Brent - not sure if you read my blog, but if you send me the photo of the "Hang in There" Kitten, I will pop your truck tires. (But probably laugh first.)