I took part in a weekend challenge this past weekend. The challenge was to choose and then complete 3 house related tasks. I got all three of mine done and more!
- Empty the Junk Room of non-bathroom construction related stuff. This involved WAY too many trips up and down the basement stairs for a 31 week pregnant lady.
- Deliver unused wood counter top piece to a friend who is buying it. No small feat. The thing was 96" long and HEAVY!
- Oil the window seat bottom and side panels before they get destroyed. We were going to wait until the remaining trim pieces were in to do this, but with all the effort focused on the bathroom, I decided to do it now.
- Moved Marc's clothes into "my" closet to make way for Pork Chop's stuff,
- Played musical chairs with our indoor/outdoor chairs & tables (see photo)
- Went to Target & the pool with Franca. ("Mommy, shape [shave] your legs! I want to go to Mr. Silvio's pool!")
- Plus, it is 11:30pm and I just finished working 3 hours on my website side job.
I have tons of stuff to share with you (bathroom progress, 32 week belly pic, our combo closet.... now I just have to find the time to document it all!)
Hope you had a great weekend!
A Happy Veterans Day to all those who serve and have served. Your sacrifices are remembered appreciated.